General Sportsbook Rules
- All bets accepted by 90dakika are subject to these rules.
- 90dakika reserves the right to cancel any bet made on obviously incorrect odds, switched odds (where odds were listed against the wrong teams), repetitive bets on same events or a bet made after an event has started if that event is not available for live betting.
- 90dakika reserves the right to refuse, restrict, cancel or limit any bet.
- Bets are settled only after the contest is final.
- The winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion; 90dakika does not recognize results altered by appeals, protests or overturned decisions for betting purposes. The result of an event suspended after the start of competition will be decided according to the betting rules specified for that sport by 90dakika.
- By the laws of the Lottery and Gaming Authorities in Curacao no one under the age of 18 is permitted to make a bet.
- All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to changes and revisions by 90dakika without prior written notice.
- Maximum bet amounts on all sporting events will be determined by 90dakika and are subject to change without prior written notice. 90dakika also reserves the right to adjust limits on individual accounts.
- In the event funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify 90dakika of aforesaid error without delay. For accounts with minus balances, 90dakika reserves the right to cancel any pending plays, whether placed with funds resulting from the error or not.
- Members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review and confirm your bets for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. 90dakika does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate bets made by the client and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Clients may review their transactions in the "My Sports Betting Account" of the site after each session to ensure all requested bets were accepted.
- Disputes must be lodged within seven (7) days from the date the bet in question has been decided. No claims will be honoured after this period. The client is solely responsible for their account transactions.
- All account balances and transactions appear in the currency selected when the account was originally opened.
- Winnings will always be calculated using European (or Decimal) Odds. Please note, that when converting odds into the British standard, rounding errors may occur, since some decimal odds do not correlate to a simple fraction. The nearest fractional odds will be shown for convenience.
- 90dakika reserves the right to suspend a client account without prior notice and return all funds to his main wallet.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- Accumulators (Parlays, Multiples): We accept up to 10 outcomes in an accumulator. If certain outcomes are "mutually dependent", example: bet placed on Chelsea to win the English Premier League combined with a Chelsea win in the last deciding game, these bets will be void.
- Football starting dates and times displayed on our website are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. If a game is postponed, all bets will have action 48 hours after kickoff. If we receive news that a postponed game has been rescheduled for some time after two days, we will immediately return all funds from pending bets.
- If a postponed game is rescheduled for a date within the two day window and then postponed again, all bets will have action for another two days from the last rescheduled date. This process would continue until (a) such time when the game was scheduled for some time after the next two-day period (bets voided) or (b) would continue on as long as the postponed game kept getting rescheduled within two days.
- Unless otherwise specified, bets on the outcome of a match will be decided based on two halves of 45 minutes each and any time the referee adds to compensate for injuries and other stoppages. It does not include periods of extra time nor penalty shootouts. Occasionally, Tournaments, Friendly, or other matches may have scheduled time frames different than two 45 minute halves. If 90dakika does not make special note that a match will play a time other than the standard two halves of 45 minutes each, all bets will stand.
- If a match is suspended before full time is reached, and not completed the same day, bets on the outcome of the match are considered void and all stakes shall be returned.
- Over/Under: A match must reach full time for bets on the total number of goals scored in the match to be valid.
American Football, Rugby and AFL
- Minimum Time for Action: For betting purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone at least 55 minutes.
- If a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If play is suspended before the completion of 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as "no action" and the money refunded.
- All bets on the game will include overtime scoring unless otherwise specified.
- Unless noted before a contest, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- Australian Rules, Rugby League and Rugby Union. Bets will be paid on the final result of a contest (including normal time or extra time where applicable).
- NFL Propositions will be graded using the results listed at www.NFL.com.
- Arena Football Propositions will be graded using the results listed at www.Arenafootball.com.
- Unless otherwise stated, all bets are for regulation time only and do not include overtime. In tournaments if a new market is formed at the end of regulation time, e.g. To Win in Overtime, then penalty shootouts count.
- - Playing Time: If the format of a match is changed for whatever reasons from 2 x 45 minutes to 3 x 30 minutes then all bets stand except all bets that refer to either the first or the second half.
- - Change of Venue: If a match venue is changed, bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed, then bets placed based on the original listing will be void.
- When betting on total runs (over/under) the game must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action. If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.
- The result of a game is official after 5 innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4.5 innings. If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. All money will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended.
- 90dakika does not recognize postponed games, protests or overturned decisions for betting purposes. All baseball games must be played on the scheduled day, otherwise all bets will be considered void and all stakes shall be returned.
- All bets on baseball will be accepted as action regardless of the starting pitchers.
- MLB Prop Rules: On any prop, the game must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action.
- MLB Propositions will be graded using the results listed at www.MLB.com.
- Minimum Time for Action: NBA games must go at least 43 minutes to have action. For all other basketball leagues, games must go at least 35 minutes unless otherwise specified.
- For betting purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above. If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as 'no action' and all money refunded.
- All bets on the game will include overtime scoring unless stated otherwise.
- Unless noted before a contest, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled place to have action.
- These rules apply to both college and professional basketball.
- NBA results are graded using stats from NBA.com.
- NCAA Basketball results are graded using stats from espn.com.
- Unless otherwise stated, extra ends are always included in the result for betting purposes.
- For bets to stand, a minimum of six (6) ends must be completed.
- The final score for a match shall be the score reported by tournament organizers. 90dakika respects each tournament's scoring rules and rulings regarding conceded matches.
- Bets on matches that are postponed or suspended for any reason (such as, but not limited to: deteriorating ice conditions, electrical failure, or scheduling problems) will stand and will be graded once tournament organizers declare the match completed.
- Match Bets: The player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner, providing one of the players has thrown a dart at the start of the first leg. If the first dart is not thrown, all bets will be void.
- Sets Bets: The full number of sets required to win the match must be completed. If for any reason the match is awarded to a contestant before the full number of sets are completed, all sets bets on the match will be void.
- When the bell sounds to begin the first round, the bout will be considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
- A fight is a Technical Draw when a fight ends before an allotted number of rounds. This is usually because of an accidental head-butt or foul.
- Any fight that is deemed "no contest" will have all wagers refunded.
- If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on both fighters will be lost. If the wagering offer includes only the two boxers, with the draw either not offered or offered as a separate proposition, and the match ends in a draw, wagers on either fighter will be refunded.
- An Over/Under (total) listed on a fight represents the total number of completed rounds. The halfway point of a round is at exactly one minute and thirty seconds into a three minute round. Thus, 9.5; rounds would be one minute and thirty seconds of the 10th round. The halfway point of a two minute round is at the one minute mark. The halfway point of a five minute round is at the two minutes and thirty seconds mark.
- Results will be graded based on the official result at ringside. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue. Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result, or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.
- Unless otherwise specified, matches must go within thirty days of the scheduled date for wagers to stand.
- For betting purposes, winners and losers are determined by the score at the end of normal time. Extra time or sudden death will not count unless specifically stated.
- If a match is suspended before normal time is reached, and not completed the same day, bets on the outcome of the match are considered void and all stakes shall be returned.
- If a match is postponed for any reason, all bets will be cancelled and all stakes refunded.
- Unless otherwise stated, all bets are settled on regulation time only. This includes two periods of play and any time the referee adds on to compensate for injuries and other stoppages. It does not include periods of extra time nor penalty shootouts.
- If a match is suspended before full time is reached, and not completed the same day, bets on the outcome of the match are considered void and all stakes shall be returned.
- Futsal kickoff dates and times displayed on our website are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. If a game is postponed, all bets will have action until 48 hours after. If we receive news that a postponed game has been rescheduled for some time after two days, we will immediately return all funds from pending bets.
- Venue Change: If an official venue change occurs after bets have been taken, any bets placed prior to this moment will be considered void and all stakes shall be returned.
- For betting purposes, winners and losers are determined by the score at the end of normal time. Extra time (an extension of normal time) will not count unless specified.
- If a match is postponed for any reason, all bets will be cancelled and bets refunded if the match is not rescheduled to be played within 24 hours of the original start time.
- If a match venue is changed then bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed then bets placed based on the original listing will be void.
- Game props: All game props, including the following markets, will be settled on regulation time only and exclude overtime if played:
- Game total odd/even
- Double result
- Unless otherwise stated, all bets are for regulation time ONLY and do NOT include either overtime or penalty shootouts. Example: The Rangers and Kings are tied 3-3 after regulation time and proceed to overtime. The Rangers eventually win. The final score for betting purposes is Rangers 3, Kings 3.
- If a line includes overtime, it will be clearly stated in the bet offer and clearly written on the ticket. Please check your ticket carefully.
- Penalty Shootouts are expressly considered part of overtime. If a Penalty Shootout is contested, the winner will be credited with an extra goal.
- Example: Dynamo and CSKA are tied 2-2 and proceed to a Shootout. Dynamo wins the Shootout. For the market listing "Dynamo including OT" vs. "CSKA including OT", the final score for betting purposes is Dynamo 3, CSKA 2.
- Minimum time for action: Games must go a minimum of 55 minutes for action. If a game is suspended before 55 complete minutes are played, all bets on the outcome of the game are refunded.
- The player who finishes the tournament with the highest amount of money will win.
- For outright bets, the contestant must start in the event in order to be considered action.
- Match betting is based upon correctly selecting the player who officially wins the match. In the event of a match starting - with the break for the first frame - but not being completed for whatever reason, the player progressing to the next round (or being declared winner of the competition/championship) will be deemed the winner. In the event of a match not starting at all, all bets are refunded.
- Frame betting is based upon correctly selecting the final score of a snooker match. In the event of a match starting but not being completed for whatever reason or a match not starting at all, all bets are refunded.
- In the event of a match starting but not being completed for any reason, all bets on the outcome of the match will be void.
- Set Betting (Correct Score) refers to the correct final score in sets.
- In the case of team matches, in the event of a matchup between players being played twice, only the first result counts.
- Two full sets must be completed for bets to stand. If less than two sets are completed - all bets will be considered void.
- Example: Murray 6-3, 4-6, 2-0 (Nadal retired due to injury). All bets stand. Murray declared the winner while Nadal is deemed the loser.
- Example: Murray 6-3, 2-0 (Nadal retired due to injury). All bets considered void.
- Sets Betting: If a tennis match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all Sets bets will be considered void. Such bets will be cancelled and the money refunded.
- Delay or Suspension: If a tennis match is completed, all bets stand as written. A delay in the start of a match will not affect the standing of bets, nor will a suspension, as long as play is resumed and the match completed.
- In the event a match does not go the specified number of sets, and the match is shortened by tournament officials, the leader determined to be official by tournament officials shall be the winner.
- Example: A match is scheduled for 5 sets, but only 3 sets can be played because of weather. The leader at the end of 3 sets would be declared the winner of the match.
- If a match is suspended before full time is reached, and not completed the same day, bets on the outcome of the match are considered void and all stakes shall be returned.
- Change of Venue: If a match venue is changed, bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed, then bets placed based on the original listing will be void.
- Outright/Winner: Predict which team/participant will win the event. Bets are made on an ‘all-in’ basis. Bets on participants who do not start the event will not be refunded.
- Winter Olympics: Events are official after the original medal ceremony. Any subsequent changes to those results do not count.
Horse Racing General
- All horse racing bets are governed by Tattersalls Rules of Betting. These rules will govern the settlement of bets if anything occurs that is not covered by our stated rules.
- All bets are settled in accordance with the official result at the time of the "weigh in". Any change to a result after this point will not count.
- Walkovers and void races count as races but any horse involved will be treated as a non-runner.
- Antepost refers to betting markets on races to be contested some time in the future, i.e. at least 24 hours away but potentially one year away. Betting for antepost races is classed as 'all-in'. In return for better odds, there is no certainty your horse will compete in the race. No refunds will be offered on horses which do not start in the race.
Early morning prices/day of event prices
- After the final declarations stage, Non-Runner no-bet. Deductions will apply.
Non-Runners and Withdrawals
- If a horse is withdrawn before coming under starter's orders, or is officially deemed by the starter to have taken no part in the race, then all bets on that horse are void. Your stakes will be returned on the withdrawn horse and winning bets will be subject to a deduction in accordance with Tattersalls' Rule.
- The size of the deduction will be based on the odds of the withdrawn horse at the time of its withdrawal at the following rates;
- If your horse racing bet hasn’t returned as much as you thought it would, the first thing to do is check if the race was affected by deductions.
- Any races containing non-runners are subject to deductions which can mean some of the winnings are deducted from winning bets. The size of the deduction depends on the odds of the non-running horse. The table below shows what the deductions would be depending on the odds of the horse.
- Rate of deduction
|From Odds||To Odds||Deduction in %|
- For races where more than one horse is withdrawn, the deduction won’t be any greater than 75p per GBP 1.
- Deduction Example:
1. You place a bet on a horse at odds of 8.00 with GBP 100.
2. 30 min before the race starts, a horse at odds of 6.00 cannot run – and is deemed to be a non-runner.
3. The odds 6.00 are the last odds offered on the non-running horse.
4. Your horse wins the race at odds of 8.00 and you would normally win GBP 800.
5. Because there was a non-runner in the race, deductions will apply to your winnings.
- Your winnings will be : ((Your odds-1) x (1-reduction factor) x Your stake + Your stake)) = Your winnings (8-1) x (1 - 0,15) x GBP 100 + GBP 100 = 7 x 0.85 x GBP 100 + GBP 100 = GBP 695
- You can find the reduction factor of 15% by looking it up in the table above.
- If you have picked a winner and where reduction factors occur, the original odds and the effective odds (after the reduction factor) will be displayed in "My transactions" as such: 8.00 (6.95).
- Where a horse is doubly engaged (named as a runner in more than one race) the bet will stand as a bet for the timed race; if the selection runs in the other race it would be treated as a non runner.
- In the event of a false start or any other incident resulting in a race being re-run, 'under starter's orders' is negated and stakes will be refunded on horses taking no part in the re-run.
- Any winnings on the remaining horses are subject to deductions.
- If a race is abandoned or declared void then any bets will be void. If the race is postponed to a future day and the final Declarations stand, all bets will stand. However, all single bets on horse racing will be made void and any selection involved in accumulative bets will be treated as a non-runner if:
- The race is abandoned.
- The race is officially declared void.
- The conditions of the race are altered after bets have been made.
- The venue is altered.
- The running surface is altered (e.g. from Turf to All Weather).
- When a dead heat occurs for first place, the stake money on the winning selection will be divided by the number of winners and full odds paid on the reduced stake. The remainder of the stake is lost.
General Casino RulesINTRODUCTION:
OPENING YOUR ACCOUNT
- 4.1.In order to place a bet via the Website, you will need to open an account on the website ("Your Account"). For various legal or commercial reasons, we do not permit accounts to be opened by, or used from, customers based or domiciled in certain jurisdictions, including the United States of America. If you are in such a jurisdiction than you should not open an account or use the Website.
- 4.2.In order to open Your Account for use of the Website, You can contact Support through email at [email protected]
- 4.3. . When you open Your Account You will be asked to provide us with personal information, including your name, date of birth, and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address ("Your Contact Details").
- 4.4.You hereby acknowledge and accept that, by using the services at the Website, you may both win and lose money.
- 4.5.Your Account must be registered in your own, correct, name. You may only open one account for the sportsbook. Any other accounts which you open with us in relation to the Service and the Website shall be "Duplicate Accounts". Any Duplicate Accounts may be closed by us immediately and:
- 4.5.1.all transactions made from the Duplicate Account will be made void;
- 4.5.2.all stakes or deposits made using that Duplicate Account will be returned to You; and
- 4.5.3.any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account
- 4.6.If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting the Manager at [email protected]. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed.
- 4.7.You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY; MONEY LAUNDERING REQUIREMENTS
- 5.1.You warrant that:
- 5.1.1.You are not younger than:
- 184.108.40.206.of 18 (eighteen) years; or
- 220.127.116.11.any legal age at which gambling or gaming activities under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you require ("the Legal Age"); and
- 5.1.2. the details supplied when opening Your Account are correct; and
- 5.1.3.You are the rightful owner of the money in your Account.
- 5.2.By agreeing to the Terms you authorise us to undertake verification checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details (the "Checks").
- 5.3.While we are undertaking any Checks, we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from Your Account.
- 5.4.In certain circumstances we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. If you do not or cannot provide us with such information then we may suspend Your Account until you have provided us with such information or permanently close Your Account. Additionally, you will have to provide identification whenever you make a withdrawal of funds amounting to Two Thousand Three Hundred Euros (EUR 2,300) or more.
- 5.5.If we are unable to confirm that you are the Legal Age then we may suspend Your Account. If you are proven to have been under that age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions, then:
- 5.5.1.Your Account will be closed;
- 5.5.2.all transactions made while you were underage will be void, and all related funds deposited by you will be returned;
- 5.5.3.any stakes for bets made while you were underage will be returned to you; and
- 5.5.4.any winnings which you have accrued during such time will be forfeited by you and you will return to us any such funds which have been withdrawn from your Account.
USERNAME, PASSWORD, AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- 6.1.After opening Your Account, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username and password to anyone else. If you have lost or forgotten Your Account details you may retrieve your password by clicking on the “Forget your Password” link below the login portal.
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
- 7.1.If you wish to participate in betting or gaming using the Website, You must deposit money into Your Account which you can then use to place bets or play games.
- 7.2.Deposits to and withdrawals from an Account may be made through various payment providers that may change from time to time. Procedures, terms, and conditions vary between payment providers. We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
- 7.3.By depositing money you agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits.
- 7.4.Your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. Additionally any money deposited with us in your Account will not earn any interest.
- 7.5.We may at any time set off any positive balance on Your Account against any amount you owe to us when we re-settle any bets or wagers pursuant to Duplicate Accounts, Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity or Errors.
- 7.6.You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to your local tax or other authorities.
- 7.7.You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that:
- 7.7.1.all payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- 7.7.2.any Checks referred to in paragraph 5 above have been completed.
- 7.8.Once we have approved your withdrawal you must give us sufficient information as to how the funds should be transferred to you. We will attempt to accommodate your request regarding the payment method and currency of your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed.
- 7.9.We reserve the right to charge a fee amounting to our own costs (including the cost of the deposits) for withdrawals of funds that have not been put into play.
PLACING A BET OR GAMING
- 8.1.All transactions will be concluded in the language from which you placed your transaction.
- 8.2. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details of any transaction are correct.
- 8.3.You can access your transaction history on the Website.
- 8.4.We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time in our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until we have confirmed to you that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Support.
- 8.5.Once your bet is confirmed, you cannot cancel the transaction without our written consent.
COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
- 9.1.The following activities as not allowed and constitute a material breach of the Terms:
- •colluding with other third parties;
- •using unfair advantage or influence (commonly known as cheating), including the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our software, the use of automated players (sometimes known as 'bots'); or the exploitation of an 'error';
- •undertaking fraudulent activities to your advantage, including the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorised credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- •taking part in any criminal activities including money laundering and any offence with criminal repercussions.
- 9.2.We will take all reasonable steps to prevent such activities; detect them and the relevant players; and deal with the relevant players appropriately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or any other player may incur as a result of collusive, fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity, or cheating, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- 9.3.If you suspect a person is colluding, cheating or undertaking a fraudulent activity, you shall as soon as reasonably practicable report it to us by e-mailing us.
- 9.4.We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
OTHER PROHIBITED ACTIVITES
- 10.1.You should not use the Website for any purpose which is considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or offensive, including during using the chat function of the Website. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images; swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users, or behave in such a manner towards any Company staff used to provide the Website or Support.
- 10.2.You shall not corrupt the Website, flood the Website with information so as to cause the Website to not function, nor use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) releasing or propagating viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or "spam" are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website.
- 10.3.You shall use the Website for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent.
- 10.4.You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the servers on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or similar. When breaching this provision we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- 10.5.We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on such Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
- 10.6.It is prohibited to sell or transfer accounts between players or to lose chips or games in to order to deliberately transfer chips to another player is prohibited. Intentionally losing a game or chip occurs when you lose a hand or game in order to transfer money to another user.
CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY US
- 11.1.If Your Account has not had a transaction for Thirty (30) months (“an Inactive Account”) then then we will refund the balance of Your Account and close your account.
ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE
- 12.1.We may, in our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product offered via the Website at any time for the purpose of maintaining the Website.
- 13.1.Where unexpected system flaws, faults or errors occur in the software or hardware which we use to provide the Website we will take immediate steps to remedy the problem. We do not accept any liability for IT failures which are caused by your equipment used to access the Website or faults which relate to your internet service provider.
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
- 14.1.A number of circumstances may arise where a bet is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in Error. We reserve the right to correct any Error made on a bet placed and re-settle the same at the correct price or terms which were available or should have been available at the time that the bet was placed and the bet will be deemed to have taken place on the terms which were usual for that bet. Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss including loss of winnings that results from any Error by us or an error by you. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from any such Error.
EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
- 15.1.Your access to and use of the products offered via the Website, is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- 15.2.We will provide the Website with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Terms. We do not make any other promises or warranties the Website, or the products offered via the Website, and hereby exclude (to the extent permitted by law) all implied warranties in respect of the same.
- 15.3.We shall not be liable to You in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses, including but not limited to loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses which are not currently foreseeable by us arising out of the Terms or Your use of the Website.
- 16.1. You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
- 16.2.Where you are in material breach of the Terms, we reserve the right, but shall not be required, to:
- 16.2.1.Provide you with notice (using Your Contact Details) that you are in breach requiring you to stop the relevant act or failure to act,
- 16.2.2.suspend your Account so that you are unable to place bets or play games on the Website,
- 16.2.3. close Your Account with or without prior notice from us.
- 16.2.4.recover from Your Account the amount of any pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which have been affected by any material breach.
- 16.3.We have the right to disable any user identification code or password if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 17.1.All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- 17.2. Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trade marks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
- 17.3.No rights whatsoever are granted to use or reproduce any trade names, trade marks or logos which appear on the Website except as specifically permitted in accordance with the Terms.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 18.1.We are required by law to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal information collected from you in your use of the Website. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use your personal information.
- 18.2.By providing us with the information, you consent to our processing your personal Information for the purposes set out in the Term, for operating the Website or to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- 18.3.As a policy the Company will not disclose any personal information to anyone other than those employees that need access to your data to provide you with a service.
- 18.4.We will retain copies of any communications that you send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from you.
- 19.1.The Website uses 'cookies' to assist the functionality of the Website. A cookie is a small file of text which is downloaded onto your computer when you access the Website and it allows us to recognise when you come back to the Website. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
- 20.1.If You wish to make a complaint regarding the Website, a first step should be to, soon as reasonably possible, contact Customer Services.
- 20.2.In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- 20.3.You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation. “Hand History” and “Game Chat” features of the Software are not considered the definitive history in any game or service.
- 20.4.When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
- 21.1.The original text of the Terms is in English and any interpretation of them will be based on the original English text. If the Terms or any documents or notices related to them are translated into any other language, the original English version will prevail.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 22.1.We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge the Terms, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to You.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- 24.1.If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- 24.2.A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of the provisions of the Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with above.
- 25.1.If any of the Terms are determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Our original intent.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 27.1.Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them.